Casa Velas PRESSROOM
Casa Velas - Press Room
New Spa Labyrinth & Meditation Pods Allow Mindful Mediation At Casa Velas in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (May 28, 2019) - Casa Velas, a boutique hoteland ocean club in Puerto Vallarta, has recently unveiled new spa labyrinths and meditation pods to complement its spa and dedicated Wellness Suites. Later this year, the hotel will also begin offering a guided Wellness Wednesday program. It will include a special juice delivery to start the day, followed by the labyrinth ritual, healthy breakfast, Spa Atelier workshop, and spa treatment. Activities take place in the hotel's botanical garden, which also provides ingredients used in spa treatments. Based on the four elements - Water, Earth, Wind and Fire, four new labyrinths offer mindful meditation reflection. A labyrinth is a purposeful path that allows participants to concentrate on the present. Allowing one to rest, reaching the center is equivalent to finding one's truth and purpose. Exiting the labyrinth has another meaning, the return home. It indicates the path that leads us to goodness, humanity and love. Also located in the botanical garden are several meditation pods for introspection.
Two 1,350 sq. ft. duplex Wellness Suites at Casa Velas offer a plethora of fitness and wellness amenities, including
- Spa Concierge to provide counsel on a wide variety of available spa treatments and health offerings at the resorts;
- Artisan soap selection;
- Healthy snacks and daily juice options;
- In-suite exercise kit comprised of a yoga mat, dumbbells, resistance bands, and even an exercise bike;
- Selection of water from still and sparkling to Coconut and Alkaline;
- Aromatherapy Kit with scents ranging from cedar and lavender to tangerine and myrrh;
- Nikken Kenko™ pillow and comforter; and,
- LED Lamp with a clock and timer that increases gradually, simulating the dawn and dusk, which helps guests fall asleep and wake up more naturally.